After a long time experience of working with online privacy and ethical hacking, I prepared a List of Best 5 IP Hide Tools. IP address as you know can be used to track your online activities and a hacker can steal vital information such as credit/debit card information, identity documents, etc. Therefore, nowadays, it is must to hide your real IP for safe internet browsing .
These IP hiding tools are tested for their performance in terms of Anonymous web surfing or online Identity protection, Accessing blocked websites or restricted content, Encrypting Internet connection and Sending Anonymous emails.
Best IP Hide Tools | Software:
1. Hide MY IP (Cheapest Identity Protection Tool)
This is by far the best tool to hide your IP (Internet Protocol) and making you surf like anonymous on Internet. Hide My IP is a program that can be used to prevent hackers from acquiring your real IP address.
A masking IP is provided to your computer that mask your real IP. These mask IPs can be changed at a frequency of your requirement.
You can configure the proxy IP service as much as you want. It allows you to select certain applications to use the Hide My IP proxy. All web browser and other application can be configured individually by this tool to use them effectively. No one find your real IP. Masking your real IP will make the users “anonymous” on the web. It also has a simple and powerful user interface.
It is available for all operating systems- Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
The elegant feature of Hide my IP tool includes:
- Mask IPs from diffrent contries all over world. You can select any country as your wish.
- Fully anonymous and Encrypted Internet Surfing
- Unblock any Website or restricted contents
- Prevent the Government organisations from Spying on You
- Send Anonymous E-mails
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
This tool also provide embedded browser extensions too. It costs about $30 (Cheapest IP Hide Tool) for lifetime privacy protection.
It also offers premium VPN services at rate of $2.95 per month (Cheapest VPN service). Premium VPN services can be used on 5 devices simultaneously.
You can download 14 days trial version for testing purposes before actual buying.
2. Hotspot Shield Elite (Works best with Public Wi-Fi)
In list of IP hide tools, this software occupies second position. Hotspot Shield encrypts your network traffic, secures your Internet session, allows you to surf anonymously, unblocks sites, and offers privacy protection while you are surfing local or public Wi-Fi networks.
An encrypted tunnel connects your computer to the Hotspot Shield server in the US and all of your network traffic flows through this secured tunnel. This lefts no space for the hackers to sniff your Internet data. Even your ISP can’t track you back to your computer as you surf the web anonymously, in absolute privacy.
Some websites which are available only to users of the United States such as Netflix, Hulu, or Pandora . can be accessed via VPN client. With Hotspot Shield you can access Netflix, Hulu, and Pandora also from Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, or other countries. Hotspot Shield allows you to surf anonymously from a US IP address and gives you uncensored access to Hulu outside the US.
You can also play online games, access Facebook from school, access YouTube from office and access Gmail at work with our free VPN client.
The salient feature of this IP hide tool includes:
- Multi-device support-Windows, Mac, iOS, Android & Kindle
- Malware protection
- This costs about $99.99 for life protection (Includes Hide IP tool + Premium VPN Service) and $3.99 per month for Premium VPN Service.
- Ad-free internet surfing experience
- Mask IPs available for all location in the world notably USA, UK, Australia, Japan, Canada, Hong Kong, China, India and Germany.
3. Hide My Ass (Best free proxy service)
Hide my ass include a free Proxy service with some limitations and a full fledged VPN (Virtual Private Network) service. Free proxy service offers following features:
- Works with all web browsers (Mozilla firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, etc.)
- Free secure proxy VPN service.
- Hide your real IP address.
- Hides your identity from hackers
- Offer access to your favorite websites in USA, UK and Netherlands only
VPN service routes your internet traffic through remote servers, so the websites you visit can’t guess who you are and block you. Free proxy can be used only on its website Hide My Ass, but premium VPN can be used on your whole internet connection, including mobile phones, games consoles and apps like Skype.
It protect your web surfing via servers in 190+ other countries. It also protects your PC from malware and phishing threats.
4. Cyber Ghost (Best all around security but costlier)
Cyber Ghost IP hide software comes at 4th position as it is costliest in all , but offers best all around security. It offers 256-bit AES encryption algorithm to completely anonymize your internet presence, the strongest one on the market. It will automatically protect you every time on a new WiFi or internet connection whether you are using Wi-Fi in a hotel, airport, restaurant, or any other new, public space.
The salient feature of this IP hide tool includes:
- Free secure proxy VPN service encrypts all online traffic and ensures data remains hidden from hackers when on an open wireless network.
- No bandwidth limitation in its free version, but it disconnects the user after every three hours and it is also limited to one Windows device.
- Multi-device support-Windows, Mac, iOS, Android & Linux.
- Download Torrent anonymously.
- This costs about $109 for one year protection (Includes Hide IP tool + Premium VPN Service) and $6.99 per month for Premium VPN Service.
- It unblocks Facebook, Skype, YouTube, Pandora etc.
5. Tor web browser (Free Open Source but for Advanced Users Only)
This is the best free and effective tool to protect you on the web but comes at last in this list because it is only for advanced users. Novice can’t get effective protection from this.
Moreover, this is a standalone browser, means it can’t be used with other web browser and internet based application. It is mildly difficult to effectively set up this browser system.
In Tor terms– “Tor anonymizes the origin of your traffic, and it encrypts everything inside the Tor network, but it can’t encrypt your traffic between the Tor network and its final destination. If you are communicating sensitive information, you should use as much care as you would on the normal scary Internet — use HTTPS or other end-to-end encryption and authentication.”
Premium VPN and Tor browser makes a deadly un-hackable combination.
It uses an open network system that helps you defend against traffic analysis by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world.
The salient feature of this this online privacy protection tool includes:
- Free and open source for Windows, Mac, Linux/Unix, and Android
- Prevents people from identifying you or knowing your browsing habits.
- Available for all web browsers, instant messaging clients, and more.
- It can run off a USB flash drive and is portable.